we want YOU to shape this event!
We use a participative approach to make this event match the needs and wishes of the rural tourism community. Through the form at the link below, you can express your interest in participation at the congress and related actions, such as the
- Marketplace of Ideas
- propose or select speakers, and
- provide your contribution to the fine-tuning of content
To access the Crowd-Sourcing form, click on the logo below, or scan the QR code:
Filling in this form is without any commitment for you.
MARKETPLACE OF IDEAS
CALL FOR CONTRIBUTION
- The “Marketplace of Ideas” is an opportunity for innovative, out-of-the-box, or challenging initiatives on COVID exit strategies and service design from Europe and the rest of the world to showcase their experience. We look for consolidated examples that work in reality but do not exclude ongoing projects if they open new perspectives. Introduce your case online HERE – we will contact you for technical details afterward.
- Cases exposed at this Marketplace of Ideas enjoy a reduced Congress Fee. They shall present their experience in the foyer of the conference with a 1×2 mts poster displays free of cost.
- Contest to be voted by the congress participants. They will select the four most inspiring cases. Winners will be presented at the closure session of the ECRT2021.
- A selection of four comprehensive cases related to the Panels 1-4 will be included in the plenary sessions. These cases are invited all costs paid, but cannot participate in the contest.
- Electronic-only presentation of cases (i.e. without physical exposition with a panel at the Marketplace of Ideas) is possible, following a standard template (PowerPoint or PDF) that assures a common structure and allows for comparing all cases along with the same criteria. Such cases will be included in the conference documentation, but cannot participate in the contest.
- 15th-August-2021 for cases to be considered for plenary
- 25th-September-2021 for the rest (poster displays, or only electronic)
Additional to the plenary, we welcome more comprehensive studies, essays, or articles. They will not be presented in the plenary sessions, but may be used in the WorkGroups on Wednesday afternoon and will be also included in the conference documentation.
Such papers can be sent directly to email@example.com They should comply with the usual requirements for scientific publications.
In case of doubts, please contact the Programme Committee for more detailed technical specifications.
The full congress documentation will be made available to participants after the event online and on USB Pendrive (tbc).
No printed version is planned, but the full set of electronic documentation will be ISBN registered as electronic publication (tbc).